Thread: User FAQ

User FAQ

I was thinking it would be nice if there was a post or another page where all of the questions asked by users, like in posts, was all put as links on one page, kinda like the Tutorials index. Like "How to Change Default Media Player" someone just asked, that could be on a page with that question and linked to that post. That way it would be easier to users to find answer to thier questions without repeating posts.
    [gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]

Banned
    Member FAQ

Here you go, I think this is what you are after.

This is worth a read too.

Note to the newbies

and this too

More

And of course

THE ANTIONLINE FAQ!

Nooo..Thats not what I mean..I meant a FAQ with links to the user posts.
    [gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]

Banned
    Ok I re-read that post, I had speed read it earlier. What you are asking for would require a hel of a lot of work, how many posts do you think have been on AO before? Imagine updating the list!

I think the Search Option works just fine.

Yeah I know...lol....I could get a few people to work on it...haha

Banned
    A team of thread finding monkeys should so the trick.

Nice idea but unlikely to be implemented I think.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    not to mention...not only do you have to find all the posts, but then you als need to find the valid posts and not include the info that is total crap. By the time you were 1/2 way done, there would be twice as much info to sift through and you would never finish...
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned
    I think its safe to say this aint gonna happen.