psychoalphadiscobeta
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: psychoalphadiscobeta

-

Its possible he has a keylogger (records keystrokes) on your machine. You can either use Adaware or Spybot Search and Destroy (spyware removers) to get rid of that.

Do you have a firewall? If not, you need to install one. Try one of these, all free: http://www.webattack.com/freeware/se...wfirewall.html

You might look into changing all of your passwords as well.

I once had spyware installed on a machine that would take snapshots of your desktop every 60 seconds. Record all typed keys, IM chats, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

My guess is what framework suggested which is he has some sort of key logger/pc spy installed on your machine.

for a spyware remover go here http://www.lavasoftusa.com/support/download
    =

Hmm, thought I was gonna learn what psyco..psyco...whatever the hell that word is, means.

But seriously, does he have physical access to your computer? If he does, all he needs to do is look at your history to see in which waters you have been surfing. Exactly what info is he getting? Also, a little more info about what kind of system you have would be helpful also. Plenty of people glad to point you in the right direction here.

Peace..

I once had spyware installed on a machine that would take snapshots of your desktop every 60 seconds. Record all typed keys, IM chats, and a whole bunch of other stuff.
    Good point cheyenne, I totally forgot about trojans. You might want to download tauscan from www.agnitum.com and make certain he hasn't put any trojans on your machine.

Being that you are fairly new to computers , if i were you ,the day you dump him back up all your data you want , then reinstall your operating system and THEN change EVERY password to EVERY account you have. Being that we do not know the technical sophistication of your boyfried this is the safest way.

ps. goovicus google funkadelic/parliment or george clinton for psychoalphadiscobeta's meaning I saw them live last year, 3 and half hours of earspittin, ass shakin FUNKin it was awesome............
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    ummm... a keyloger or trojan is what takes screenshots, its not spyware.. It is most likely a trojan of some type (even as stupid as sub7) dl tauscan like framework said...

Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadoloop is the actual word Its from Aqua boogie by Parlement Funkadelic
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I couldn't think of a better word at the time for the trojan. My minds blank right now
    lol
    =

Banned
    *Moved from AntiOnline: How do I?*

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    haha... so did kiki's ex-bf just delete her post?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman