My anniversary
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My anniversary

Post My anniversary

Well, it is 12:31 AM. October 2nd 2003. It has been exactly 1 year now that I have been a member of this site. I never thought I would be here this long when one year ago today I joined. I thought I would make afew posts, possibly meet some people into things like I am into, and then leave like I have many, many, many sites before this.

I usually join a site and make a few posts here and there, and then leave. I'm still here. It's October, which means something to me; For one thing, this marks the begining of cooler temps in my state. I don't like summer because I don't like the hot, humid, stormy weather, and well, that's what summer in Michigan is.

Also, this marks te begining for TV stations to start playing good things on TV. I like horror movies, which unless you are new to this site or never talked to me, you know already. Well, Halloween is also coming.

Being a HUGE Misfits fan, that also means more than watching horror movies on TV. It's special. Also, after October is November; The month I was born, so my Birthday is also coming up and I'll be 21 years old.

Also, after that is December, which means snow, Christmas/The birth of Jesus, and a new year. I'm Christian so it does mean more to me than presents and time off of school. And new years is always something for me.

Also, I was thinking about all I'v been through in the passed year, which is ALOT. I joined this site one year ago today. In the last year, I have had multiple GFs, Written 11 Bastard admin from Michigan stories, gotten new movies, had some great times, and also some bad ones.

I lost my Unckle that I grew up with. That was hard on me. I didn't take it very well. I also damn near had a nervouse break down realising things I have wong with me. I never thought about the fact that I have had tourrette's and OCD and ADD and Social anxiety disorder since I was a kid. I never thought about it untill I saw it on TV.

It bothered me too see people act it out. It also made me look into it, and scared the **** out of me. I was so depressed about it, I Prayed an asked God to help me out, and God did. I'm feeling much better now. It just bothered me badly to even think about it. I guess I never thought about it before so it didn't bother me, but I couldn't stop thinking about it and it was torture.

If I don't think about it, it doesn't bother me though. I'v also lost friends this year. My best friend moved away, far away, to the other side of the state. I havn't seen him in about 5 months now.

Most of my other friends are gone too. I made some new ones but you can't replace them. I also went through alot with some of my ex GFs. Some were them wanting me back and others were them starting **** with me.

I have really been through alot this year. Good and bad both. I also went through **** here on AO. People that were my friends stopped talking to me, people I didn't really know starting rumors about me, alot of bullshit they would NOT say to my face.

And yes I'm sure of that because I offered to pay for a plane ticket for one of them to come here and they never responded. Yes, I can actually get that angry over someone in another country that I'd pay the way for them to come here so they can't hide behind a keyboard.

I was thinking about all the things I have gone through in the last year and I grabbed my keyboard and started playing. I came up with a little melody that sounds like I feel. Maybe if people actually want to hear it I'll upload it to a web site after I record it. All it is, is a small piano sound right now. I'll add a bass line and guitar riff to it later on. And maybe a drum line.

Anyway, thanks to God, I am still here, and still ok. To the people who havn't talked **** behind my back; Thanks for being there and being an actual friend to me. To the people who hated me from day one; Thanks for having the balls to be honest. To the people who talked **** behind my back; **** you, from gore.

The Gore Father - October 2nd, 2003.

Happy An-i-ver-sary
    Happy An-i-ver-sary
    Happy An-i-ver-sary
    Haaaaaaaaaaaapppy Aniversary!

Congrats dude, 4 more months and I'll be celebrating my one month and it seems like just yesterday I had 10 posts and 2 red dots and was whining that everyone hated me The times they are a changing.. Anyways glad you are still here.. I couldn't imagine life without the Bastard Admin...
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

Happy Anniversary gore

To let you know i never talk behind your your back i'm not that type of person if i have something to say i'll say to you.And that the way i am in person i say what i feel i never hold back I know how it is to lose a friend my best friend of 25 years has move to a different state and we only talk once in the blue moon of if something wrong with her computer lol. I call everybody here friends without faces. Just keep your head up and think postive and things do get better believe me i know i had been through alot myself. Again gore congrats on your anniversary.

~cdkj~
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Token drunken Irish guy
    You have been a welcome contribution to AntiOnline, gore, hope to see another post like this in a years time.

Whoa, heh, thanks guy, didnt think I'd get a good responce like this.

Banned
    hey gore ..i know we didnt tlak that mcuh but you are a cool guy and i'm enyoing your membership here ...tx for everything ...

Token drunken Irish guy
    I'll be expecting that cash by Paypal.

I knew no one wanted me here without me paying them

Gore I've been in and out of AO and from the time you have sign on to now you are one of the few people I remember.

You really make some fine contributions to AO and I hope you stay for many more years to come.

Happy Anniversary Gore and I hope you have a very good year ahead.

Guidance...
    - The mind is too beautiful to waste...
    Cutty

Banned
    GRATULATIONS GORE...

BIG BIGHTS OH SORRY.... I MEAN HUGS *winks winks*

Nightfalls_Girl