Alternate "Wrapper" Programs

Thread: Alternate "Wrapper" Programs

Question Alternate "Wrapper" Programs

Hey guys,

I'm building an installation module that will unpack certain files to a temp directory, copy files into other directories, and then finish with a .bat script to clean things up.

eLiteWrAp {} was nice, but the problem is, most AV's detect any output it generates as a virus. Im looking for an alternate wrapper to combine programs and scripts into one .exe that will execute when the main file is ran. Im working on a Windows XP

Any ideas?

It\'s 106 miles to Chicago, we\'ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it\'s dark and we\'re wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

Even though your sick of my posts.....try they have alot of binding programs there
    [gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]

Its very simple to take the binary of 2 files and place them into one. No big deal that you figured it out.
    AntiOnline Quick Forum Version 2b Click Here

into one .exe that will execute when the main file is ran.
    why would you need that it runs automaticly ?