Microsoft Being Sued

Thread: Microsoft Being Sued

Microsoft Being Sued

About time

The talks went nowhere, but Microsoft ultimately developed multimedia technology of its own, code-named Corona, prompting Burst to sue Microsoft on charges of theft and anticompetitive behavior.

Though Microsoft denies any wrongdoing, legal and industry experts believe it's a matter of time before Microsoft seeks a settlement following a legal setback by a federal judge who has appeared skeptical of the company's claims.

Last month, U.S. District Judge Frederick Motz in Baltimore ordered from the bench that the world's largest software company must search for any deleted e-mails relating to those discussions with Burst.

"Microsoft has been lately on a sort of settling spree, and I think they might take a serious look at settling this case with Burst," said Matt Rosoff, an analyst with Directions on Microsoft, an independent research firm in Kirkland, Wash., near Microsoft's Redmond headquarters.
    Source CNN(http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/biztech....ap/index.html)
    [gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]

very interesting
    AntiOnline Quick Forum Version 2b Click Here

Why thank you! lol
    [gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]

When will all these guys stop picking on my good mate Uncle Bill III?

sorry..........couldn't resist it

Cheers