Rush Limbaugh
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rush Limbaugh

Rush Limbaugh

I've noticed that this hasn't been brought up yet and wanted to get your opinions. Do you think that what Rush said about McNabb was racial or do you think that long time haters of Rush see this as a chance to possibly bring him down.

Heres the story http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,98806,00.html

I personally love Rush Limbaugh and listen to him a lot. I believe that what he said had no racism in it at all.
    =

Would you expect anything less from a bunch of spineless democrats?? His comments were taken out of context and the cockroaches are taking the wonderful opportunity to bash him. Typical liberal protocol if you ask me.

Exactly my thoughts paulie. His words have been twisted. Completely unfair.
    =

Looks like a fair call to me. He is simply making a comment about 'reverse discrimination' - he is not being racist. It's probably not the most politically sensitive thing to say, but that doesn't mean it's anything he has to apologise for.

Not according to a lot of democrats out there. A couple higher ranking people called ESPN and told them to fire him. But he already quit.
    =

Exactly my thoughts paulie. His words have been twisted. Completely unfair.
    Yes, you know why they love to hate rush don't you Cheyenne? They can't fathom why he has such a vast audience in America, and they are jealous of the fact that liberals/democrats can't even get a minuet stake in the radio broadcast market. Guess what, the core Americans in this country don't wanna listen to their far left ideology. You get the idea.

`Pw

I love it when he gets a caller that despises him. They do everything they can to tyr to bring him down, but in the end, they look like fools. I think its pretty funny.

I hope that this mess that he's in right now goes away and that everything will be straightened out for him.
    =

Looks like a fair call to me. He is simply making a comment about 'reverse discrimination' - he is not being racist. It's probably not the most politically sensitive thing to say, but that doesn't mean it's anything he has to apologise for.
    I agree Rush does say alot of things that could be put in a more sensitive tone. But that is why I love listening to him he tells it like it is.

I also think it was noble of him to admit himself to a detox (sp) center for his addiction of pain killers. He told the world that he was addicted and cut his own show for 5 weeks.....The dudes got some sort of balls.

I like RUSH.

Rush's fans won't be going anywhere any time soon. I didn't even expect this whole prescription drug thing to be true, but it was. Even so, they'll bash him for a short time and he'll be back in one month owning the air waves.

Wrong is wrong, there is no disputing that.

`Pw

Well it turns out the perscritption drug thing was true, he has admited it now....humm if I had any respect for this tool it would be gone now, cant stand hypocrites, luckely for rush right wing nuts tend to allways back hypocrites
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?