Nothing to do with Security, Musicmatch

Thread: Nothing to do with Security, Musicmatch

Banned

Nothing to do with Security, Musicmatch

This has nothing to do with security, but the musicmatch have been all but helpful. Starting today my musicmatch jukebox will not play mp3's neither will windows media player anyone have any idea what may have caused this, they will play cd's though..... thanks

That's kind of weird. Have your MP3's gotten corrupted? I had a case where a few of my MP3's got corrupted and couldn't play but not all.

Try converting a .cda file to .mp3 and store it in a different folder and see if that plays. I will also look around to see if there is another occurance that may cause that.

Guidance...
    - The mind is too beautiful to waste...
    Cutty

Banned
    well, one sec they were all working, then i got nothing but silence, no mp3's will play, the seconds go and no sound.............. i dont know what to i love my mp3's! lol

Ummm... this may seem obvious, but we all forget the obvious sometimes. Have you checked the volume level for WAV input? Maybe that's muted or turned way down and the CD audio is up. It could happen.

Will other sounds play from the hard drive? MIDI perhaps?
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Banned
    my cds play, but no mp3, i thing the RIAA gave me a bug, but i havent downloaded a song in prolly a year though.... i hate this damn comuputer ill check the volume

edit: i feel like a total dumbass now, striek it was the wav volume musicmatch had muted it. LOL thanks for the help! i've been frustrated on this for about 5 hours and reinstalled musicmatch and everything, jeesh, thanks yall!

Hey man... I've made dumber mistakes... 2 months back I burnt a p4 2.4. Missed the 1mm space between the fan and the heatsink. Everyone makes stupid mistakes. Glad I could help.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!