Thread: AHHHH... banned from FTP... not my fault

AHHHH... banned from FTP... not my fault

I was accessing an FTP server which hat 30 files per day limit ... I was using FlashFXP client ... somehow it started to download subdirectories... i canceled it and started again... and then i got banned... I swear it's nothing illegal... All I need is different IP address... my cable provider is telling me that i have to unplug the modem for 48 hours and then maybe -- MAYBE -- i get a different IP... is there any way to reject an ip address and force server to get you a new one
    i\'m the guy who bitched out a girl about writting poems in General Chat... Now everyone thinks I hate women and that I\'m gay ... live and learn ... hehe

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Why not just contact the person that owns the FRP box and tell them what happened and ask them to reset it?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

sorry soul but what's frp box
    i\'m the guy who bitched out a girl about writting poems in General Chat... Now everyone thinks I hate women and that I\'m gay ... live and learn ... hehe

There are a few ways to do this. Here is a link to a post http://www.antionline.com/showthread...=release+renew
    [gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    s/FRP/FTP..... everyone knows I can't spell :P I ment contact the owners of the FTP box ... the damn R and T keys are to close together
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

lol....happens to everyone
    [gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]

If you change you nic it will give you a new ip possibly (works for me, on cable with dhcp)
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots