problem with encoder

Thread: problem with encoder

problem with encoder

im runing winxp pro and every time i open avi files in various programs, and error message pops up saying cannot find proper encoder. Its probably from some old hardware encoder program i downloaded out of stupidity called DVMPEG but i cant find the program anywhere i searched for it and everything. this is really making me mad because i cannot watch any videos without that stupid error box poping up.

Head on over to http://www.klitesite.com/ Get the newest codecs and install them.
    It\'s 106 miles to Chicago, we\'ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it\'s dark and we\'re wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

ok now i can play my new videos but when i use adobe premier i try playin somethin and an error box comes up that says error obtaining factory class encoder object...

The Iceman Cometh
    Re-install Adobe Premiere. One of the encoders with the K-Lite Codec Pack conflicts with one of Premiere's codecs. Re-installing Premiere will solve the problem.

AJ

same thing comes up when i run nero trying to make a SVCD when its converting it to mpeg2