....I'm inherently evil and think it would be rather funny......

There was a kiddie calling himself IrishKid that made a brief but unfruitful foray into the forums and he decided to neg me when I asked him how old I was.

Now it strikes me that, with people of his ilk, they think that they are being cool when they do this and it would just be funny to return the following message to those who have negative AP's when they try to neg someone....

Begin Text________

Had you read the FAQ and then thought about this for one second you would have realized the following:-

1. You have negative antipoints.
2. You attempted to subtract from this users antipoints a proportion or your points based upon your total points, (read the FAQ).
3. Basic mathematics indicates that subtracting a negative number from another number is the equivalent of adding the positive number.

Therefore you just gave this member a number of positive antipoints and I'm sure they will thank you profusely when they receive them.

We here at AO hope you feel much better now after this act of unfettered magnanimity......

End Text__________

I doesn't matter what actually happens to the AP's but the fact that they think they are doing good when they try to do harm and being scoffed at for doing it would take the wind out of most of their sails......

Just a thought..... Granted and evil one, but it's for a good cause..... the humiliation of idiots.....