C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE

Thread: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE

Exclamation C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE

hi,
    i noticed a service C-DillaCdaC11BA which starts on my computer !!!

C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE

am i being hacked??

Not that I know anything, but did you just install some software? Several programs I run have c-dilla to verify licenses, disk protection, etc.

Here, I even did a GOOGLE search for you..http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...t&q=c%2Ddilla.

Have fun...

so.. is it helping me or is it spying on me?

ummm...refer to the search link I posted above, and you tell us..

I would say neither, but I could be wrong.

i found "Aic7rpor" service too. any idea whats that?

license verification program

i noticed a service C-DillaCdaC11BA which starts on my computer !!!
    Quicken installs this to use to verify you have a legal license. A way to keep people from copying their program. It's nasty because you can't disable the service that it runs as because Quicken when run, re-enables and starts it up. I found a hack where you create a 0 byte file with same name and They got a TON of sh*t for it too and had so much of a backlash they removed it from future software.

Like groovicus said, you probably have an app installed that uses this tool.

Which you would have found here:

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...DDillaCdaC11BA

Aic7rpor? No clue...sorry.

Thanks ric-o...you just sent me after a whole bunch of other stuff I didn't know about...who knew? Still trying to find a paper on that exploit......very interesting.

i have cdilla installed from 3d studio max.
    i believe it checks the serial u enter when u install and registed the prog?

there is an issue with Nortons that can make a prog that used cdilla ( i dont know any other off the top of my head ) hang until u disable Nortons.

The CDilla licencing causes a major slowdown to your computer because it runs two services. CDilla64 and CDILLA10. Since CDilla10.exe is a 16bit application, it has to run NTVDM and wowexec.exe (windows 3.1 on windows emulation)

To remedy this problem, simply delete CDilla10.exe from your WINNT directory on win2000 or WINDOWS dir on XP. NOTE: This isn't a crack, the CDilla64 is still doing its job. Once you restart your computer you'll enjoy the free clock cycles. If you would like immediate reslults follow these steps: Press 'CTRL+ALT+DEL' on your keyboard. Select the 'Processes' tab in your 'Windows Task Manager' then 'Right Click' with your mouse the process name 'NTVDM' and select 'End Process' from the menu. Tip collected from: http://support.discreet.com/webboard/wbpx.dll/~3dsmax /Tips and Tricks/Improve Performance