Some things never change...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some things never change...

Some things never change...

LOL!!!! Wow, a few of the old people I knew are still here!!! Greets to Debwalin, Gore, tedob1, Negative, and last but not least Ms.Mittens!!!! I'm truly surprised my account hasn't been deleted after such inactivity lol, but just decided I would stop by and say hi.

I DID learn a lot from AO no matter what the conspiracy theories and such say, and no matter what disagreements and suspicions I have expressed in the past. I noticed alot has changed, with the AntiOnline logo and the removal of the chat service but overall AO is AO...HI EVERYBODY!!!!

Banned
    I see how it is..You cant say hi to me?...even if i am just a faceless stranger?...Cmaon...Manners?????

LOL...JKJK

Im just new but....welcome back..

HI!

Okay, Hi to you too!

Banned
    hello knoledgesponge why did you stop posting back then ?
    btw: im an old member too with an another account though, from August 2001 ...

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Ahhhhhh!!!!!! its alive
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

"Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Well I...

I was getting pretty paranoid with all the attrition stuff that was going on, I'm still not sure of what I do and dont believe concerning the situation, but now I figure since I'm not doing anything illegal it really doesn't matter, I just didn't approve of how JP sold all of our IP info and such to these people whoever they may be, but again I really dont have anything to hide and if you spend your life trying to hide our going to be miserable anyway!!

I've wanted to come back, but my school blocks AO under "hacking", and I can view it using various well known methods but I still cant log in and post replies and such. It really is nice to see all of you again!! Hey Everybody!!!!! Its nice to see all of you who joined around the time I did are now big bad senior members while I am still a noob

If any of you ever want to chat, I get on after school on AIM, my nick is knoledgesponge and email knoledgesponge@yahoo.com!!!! Keep in touch!

Hey there knoledgesponge
    Nice to meet you, and glad that you were able to come back and say Hello.
    And hopefully we will here from you again.............?
    Anyhow i'm just knew to this place myself, but from what i've learnt i know that this place is good.

Anyhow cheers and hopefully you'll be a Senior here soon.

Cheers

Hello from the East Coast of England, knowledgesponge,

I had just lurked only once in a while when you were here, so I saw none of the issues to which you refer. I only moved to my own house at the end of July.

I think that your Admins might be persuaded that we are OK..................why not?

Have they not heard of Jupiter Media? or are JupMed hosts to prOn sites as well?

I have had sites removed from the blocking at work, so I do not see why you should not be able to do the same.......it would only take a few moments to realise that this place is OK?

Well just my 0.02

Welcome back

What I would do is show them what A.O is about and have them spend a little bit of time here and I am sure that will grant access to this site. It is filled with people who share their knowledge of computers, OS's and other things. you have nothing to lose but have alot to gain