October 6th, 2003, 02:21 AM
Things you really dont want to hear from tech support.....
Things You Don't Want To Hear From Technical Support
"Do you have a sledgehammer or a brick handy?"
* "That's right, not even McGyver could fix it."
* "So -- what are you wearing?"
* "Duuuuuude! Bummer!"
* "Looks like you're gonna need some new dilithium crystals, Cap'n."
* "Press 1 for Support. Press 2 if you're with 60 Minutes. Press 3 if you're with the FTC."
* "We can fix this, but you're gonna need a butter knife, a roll of duct tape, and a car battery."
* "In layman's terms, we call that the Hindenburg Effect."
* "Hold on a second... Mom! Timmy's hitting me!"
* "Okay, turn to page 523 in your copy of Dianetics."
* "Please hold for Mr. Gates' attorney."
"Do you know how to solder?"
"I can't help you unless your using a Commodore."
"Have you ever played pong?"
"Do you know C+?"
"Yea, we've been having a lot of complaints with that...........[click]"
"Look mister, I'm only making 5.25 an hour. You think I know what the hell is wrong?"
"Call us back in 24 hours. Then I'll either have an answer or you will have to wait another 24 hours.."
"Speak up Sonny, I can barely hear you. Let me turn my aide up a lil.......That's better!"
"You'll need to call 1-900-555-2262 and ask those nice ladies...."
-Some I made up................
October 6th, 2003, 03:29 AM
October 7th, 2003, 03:00 AM
haha...my friend works at a ISP as a techie....Im gonna make him say those...
[gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]
October 7th, 2003, 03:12 AM
That would be hilarious if I actually heard those being used!