Thread: FYI: NMAP 3.48 is out

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar

FYI: NMAP 3.48 is out

Because Fyodor received upwards of 800 fingerprint submissions after the release of 3.45, he has dumped 3.48 out already.

As usual, the downloads are available at www.insecure.org
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

/me runs off to download it and see if its has anymore features.
    =

Awsome...I think im gonna go get it. Hope it will compile under cygwin
    [gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Already?! Holy geez... he's just pumping it out... I'll have to download that one this aft..
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    This might seem like a really stupid question but what file do I open in order to use nmap? I just installed Linux RedHat 9 dual booted as of (yesterday) with Windows 98 THE FILE structure is completely different than windows. Do I program in a terminal window? Also can anyone recommend any sites & tutorials that will help me use redhat 9 thanks computernerd22

Holy crap! new one out. Plus a new nessus. Its like christmas time already.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Awsome...I think im gonna go get it. Hope it will compile under cygwin
    Save yourself the hassle and download the Windows command line version and run it under cygwin. I'm hoping that someone will put together a cygwin specific RPM build of NMAP soon but until then, the W32 command line version is the most stable version you'll see under cygwin.
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden