Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Riaa

Nihil, you have no idea how way the hell above my head that is........

FamStars&Straps that’s the best article ive read on the subject. Not that it hasn’t been said before but not all so well in one article. I think, at first glance, the only thing he left out was the fact that CD copyrights never expire.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

great article that you found. just hope thats someone bring up these arguments to congress and get those stupid laws thrown out.

I plan to e-mail this to ever intelligent person i know (both of them :-) ) and urge they write their reps
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Good idea, why don't we all do that?

well damme! its a conspiracy of two.

hand written letters have more clout but emails still express the opinion of many = +/- votes

im sitting hear thinking about it. im going to print up a bunch-o-copies of this article, get like minded folkes to read it and try and get them to sign a petition. something to the effect that they have read and do compleatly agree with the article and would like to see people in office that support these sentiments then mail the petition (hand signed) and a copy of the article to my reps.

if others did something similar in their own regions it would have a greater impact than some generic lame ass email petition that would more than likely say somewhere in it "free Lamo" or something similar.

yup its a done deal...im doing it tomorrow any input would be appreciated.

For those of you wondering;

a = b
    a^2 = ab
    a^2 - b^2 = ab - b^2
    (a + b)(a - b) = b(a - b)
    (a + b) = b
    1 + 1 = 1
    therefore 1 = 2.

I forget where division by zero occurs, but it is there. Personally, i find the 'infinity symbol' or the sheer notion of expressing infinity methematically stupid - think about it;

a = infinity /* lets set teh varable!!!11! */
    a = a + 1 /* OMG i r teh genios??! a no longer equal infinity keke lah!!!11!!one!!1 */
    etc etc..

As I wish to continue this discussion, I am attempting to move this division by zero argument into the cosmos thread where it properly belongs.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=249452
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

a = b
    a^2 = ab
    a^2 - b^2 = ab - b^2
    (a + b)(a - b) = b(a - b)
    (a + b) = b
    1 + 1 = 1
    therefore 1 = 2.
    Reminds me of Algebraic Structures. Did a lot of this stuff there. Loved that class. hehehe call me weird. Division by zero is undefined in some cases and then becomes infinity as you learn more and also proves 1 = 2. So you guys are all right. It just depends on how far you are in your education.

Guidance...
    - The mind is too beautiful to waste...
    Cutty

This is unrelated, but has anyone else noticed that Striek does not have a 'title' in any of his posts? [Antionline Newbie, Jr Member, Senior etc.]
    Is this a bug or am i the only one affected? All others display fine.