Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: aim express websight

i dont understand what needs a url before it?

i mean i dont understand what needs a string before it

ey dude im trying to acces aim express at the library and it blocks it... do u have any suggestions on how to get around this stuff?
    Pimsta

mikem plz i need ur help if u didnt get my im
    im trying to ask u if u have any suggestions for me cuz im at the library trying to acces aim express and it has this program "Websense"
    wut can i do?
    Pimsta

AFLAAACKKK!!
    You guys, listen, just like everyone respectable at this site has said before, the admin obviously doesnt want anyone going to that site. Besides, your gf should be actually working, and not being paid for the time she talks on AIM express. So stop asking everyone how to hack/bypass (whatever you wanna call it) things your shouldnt be getting into. I know this is the newb part of the forum, but do you guys realize how many newb's ask the Universal noob questions?

1)How do I hack my gf's hotmail account? I think she is cheating on me.

And the second one is something like you just asked:

2)How do I view this website that the school admin blocked?

So for future references to all the newb's, you all now know what the answer will be to these questions and varients of it.
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

This is an exceptionally old thread with absolutely nothing in it, why is this continuing?
    Moderators should take these useless threads down. They have no useful information other than a link to webattack.com.
    Geek isn't just a four-letter word; it's a six-figure income.

AFLAAACKKK!!
    I agree, and I am planning on putting a stop to these kinds of questions by newbs by telling them that they will get the same answer over and over again from the people that actually know what they are talking about, though im sure my attempts will be foiled due to the noobs that will still ask these questions.
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools