Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: aim express websight

aim express websight

Does anyone kno how i could make my own mirrow sight of http://toc.oscar.aol.com/aimexpress/ae.html so i could use aim behind a firewall?

The Iceman Cometh
    Let me guess, an admin at your location (I'm guess school) blocks access to the site? If that's the case, they do it for a reason so don't try to fight it. If it's not, explain why you need this, and maybe we can give you some ideas.

AJ

actually i was reading the post on here about how im services work and i had been interested in it before, and that just reminded me of it, and i thougth of that as a use for it, it doesnt necessarly have to be from behind a fire wall, that was just one use that i thougth of for it, becuase my gf works at a daycare that cant access that sight, and no, its not for school because i can access the above sight from there. I was experimenting with it earlier today, and i think its really interesting and dont understand how to do it myself. So i asked for help.

" that was just one use that i thougth of for it, becuase my gf works at a daycare that cant access that sight"

So essentially you want to get help so you can impress your girlfriend with your techniques to dodge admin rights and such. Well, like stated before, they are there for a reason, and most admins arent a big fan of chat programs that you can connect and insert malicious programs right onto the computer.
    Release a bomb filled with Ritalin and Pharmacy death. Keep the rich above in the hills where the impact will not reach them. Then go for the ironic statement and call it a cure for pollution.

Banned
    I did this all the time at my m.s and now at my h.s.

Go to http://www.webattack.com they shouldnt block that sight. Search for aim and download it from that sight.

When you are installing tell the install that you are connected through a LAN.
    Once it is installed open up aim click setup. In the form to the left click on Sign on/off. Then click connection. Choose connecting through proxy. Im guessing you are behind an HTTP proxy if so click that one. Enter in your host and the port you are connecting through. You can usually find that through (internet explorer/tools/internet options/connections/LAN settings) the address is the host. Type that in to the aim proxy config and sign on.

Let me guess, an admin at your location (I'm guess school) blocks access to the site?
    Not to be rude but its usually N2H2 Bess that blocks access to sites it thinks we shouldnt look at. But they are so stupid considering you can always browse using a cgiproxy which bypasses that N2H2 piece of junk.

it looks like everybodys missing the point here, i'm def not trying to impress, anyone, i was just stating what made me think of it, thanks for the info mikem0327, but i dont want to install the program. I am just interested in figuring out how to make a copy of that website.

Banned
    I guess you could copy the html and download the pictures from that page and paste it in notepad. Save that as .htm or .html.

that wont work cause it uses frames or somethin, but i was experimenting with blackwidow, but i coundnt get it to download the files, then i tried teleport pro and i got a lot of .class files, but it seems that i'm missing a few, and i dont kno how to get them

any one have any suggestions?

If you notice that all the URL below are not finished. They all need a string.. such as "http://toc.oscar.aol.com/aimexpress/" before them inorder for this to work. If you find thr write URL then just put the code below with your revisions on you page.

<APPLET NAME="TIC" CODE="aimexp.common.TIC.class" ARCHIVE="aimexpress.jar,support.jar" WIDTH="220" HEIGHT="350">
    <PARAM name="AuthPort" value="29999">
    <PARAM NAME="cabinets" VALUE="aimexpress.cab,support.cab">
    <PARAM NAME="PREFLIGHT" value="TakeOff">
    <PARAM NAME="HelpFilesURL" value="http://toc.oscar.aol.com/aimexpress/help/$1.htm">
    Sorry, you must either be using an old browser that doesn't support Java,
    or you have Java support turned off. You must be running at least Netscape
    4.7.2 or Internet Explorer 4.5. If you are running new versions of Netscape
    or IE, and the AIM Express still doesn't show up, making sure you have Java
    turned on, quit and restart your browser and reload this page.
    </APPLET>

is that what you wanted?
    AntiOnline Quick Forum Version 2b Click Here