spotlight on AO....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spotlight on AO....

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

spotlight on AO....

\"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

AntiOnline (AO) is home to many of the most popular network security discussion forums online. Here, participants engage in candid, thought-provoking and enlightening exchanges on security hazards and how to protect your systems against them.
    Glad to be part of such a well respected community.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

yeah someone else brought this up about 2 weeks ago I think..

And I believe it was Negative that replied that since it's a Jupmedia place it's not too surprising

Its corporate synergy ya know, from those guys who speak gibberish like this....
    Ok. But there must be a way to run it up the flagpole and get our cows over their buckets on the corporate memory.

This seems correct, however, correctness doesn't pay the bills. We need to solidify our knowledge base and take a lateral view across the solution description.

We're in a crisis situation here, but let's pro-actively review our people strategy and motivate the troops for the architecture.

The business opportunities ahead of us are quite exciting! But we have to ensure that we follow our noses and document the technology strategy.

It's a survival issue that we get our ducks in a line and display leadership on the critical resources.

We're in a crisis situation here, but let's compare apples with apples and form a strategic relationship vis-a-vis the project management.

No one doubts that we should follow our noses and move aggressively on the requirements.

Usually once a week or so a fellow named phernando posts an enterprise weekly wrap up here in gcc.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Personally, I think it's one way to get more than just script kiddies here (which is a nice change IMHO).
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    ahhh I wasn't paying attention 2 weeks ago... and you can't be surprised that its a jupiter site.... they need to advertise all their sites on eachother.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned

Token drunken Irish guy
    The ever-vigilant Ms. Mittens thinks that a lesson can be learned by all.
    Nice intro!

Guilty as charged, though not of ever mentioning cows, ducks and assorted farm animals during out meetings

The AO Spotlight is a weekly column over at EIT (at which I'm an editor) that grew out of an idea about how to "spread the word" about AO. Considering that it's the official host of our security discussions.

Plus every community can use a healthy dose of fresh blood now and again, just not in the vampiric sense, of course

Looking forward to spotlighting future discussions by you guys/gals.

"It's Phernandez!!!"
    I stand corrected
    sorry about misnaming you phernandez
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots