Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who was the best president?

who was the best president?

in my eyes the early presidents were the best like washington, jefferson they did a lot of great things for out country as did the "now president george bush jr.
    P-I-M-P

pssh...bush has done nothing for america but send it to hell

Kind of a wierd question, however I will grace this thread with my presence.

I've lived through three personally, the two Bush's (Senior and Dubbya) and that other guy The guy who I felt made a big difference was Reagan, he lowered taxes, boosted the economy (Reganomics), and gave our national defense a kick in the rear. As far as likeability, I like Bush Jr. He puts things in nice, simple terms that my outrageously tiny mind can comprehend and has done a good job (also, as far as I can tell he has avoided mixing work, pleasure, and the oval office).

However, clinton can kiss my ass

Cumon guys! Think past the last couple of presidents! Jefferson and Washington kicked some British @ss (Or arse as it may of been in the day) and put together the constitution! (Second times a charm - Articles of Confederation) Or Lincoln freed the slaves, Truman dropped the bomb, Nixon cheated everyone.... Plenty of presidents to choose from whatever your political views...
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

i agree with TheRepublican, reagan has probably been our best president in 50 years. i also agree with him on Bush jr., hes helping the economy (the economy drop was caused by clinton) and he went out and kicked some terrorists @$$es, insted of like clinton who was always trying to make peace with everyone regardless of whether or not they killed Americans.
    Red Hot Chili Peppers

YOu guys will make great republicans one day..... If in doubt, blame it on Clinton or any other democrat who has ever been in office.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

thank you CXGJarrod hats off to ya
    Red Hot Chili Peppers

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    Lived through Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton & Bush

Most productive president Reagan

Best Person that held the job (not necessarily the "best president") Carter
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

Grover Cleveland
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

i do believe reagen was a great president i wasnt born intull 1990 therefore i didnt know a whole lot about him. i do think he did a great job difently better than clinton lol. i feel bad for him now because reagen had elshiemers
    P-I-M-P