Vb Online Classes

Thread: Vb Online Classes

Vb Online Classes

Hey guys im really looking forward to start a career in Visual Basics Programming...and i was wondering if any of you can tell any intresting sites that i can go to and sign up for classes ..im willing to pay $900 -$1000 for tuition ,and one that will give me a career diploma ...ty

*Moved from AntiOnline: How do I?*

Ninja Code Monkey
    Washington State
    Ummm.....If you want a diploma I'd check your local university or community college. You could get a two year degree in programming or comp sci and eventually push those credits up for your bachelors if you like.

Just remember....having a degree doesn't guarantee you a job, and not all jobs will require you to get a degree.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

wikkid, use google to search for "visual basic programming" you will get plenty of
    options to choose from.
    This site or
    This site Might be a start to what you're
    looking for. TidaLphasE23.

Also search this site for related topics, i found these threads that may also be of assistance http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=249165