Thread: Combination of hacking, identity theft and securities fraud

Combination of hacking, identity theft and securities fraud

Combination of hacking, identity theft and securities fraud

Here is the compelete story Link
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Eventually the victim allegedly got an e-mail from Dinh that linked to the Trojan Horse program, called The Beast, which began to log his keystrokes.

Dinh had told the victim that the program was designed for charting stock trends, court documents say.
    Social Engineering at work. Looks like this combo of crimes is gonna cost Dinh big time.

Really, I think social enginering is the best way to get to people. It suprises me how many people fall for it.
    [gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]

It amazes me the stupidity of some people. Emailling yourself keystrokes....it would be like leaving a business card after you've robbed a bank!!

If I was the judge, I would add on a few extra years to his sentence and a couple of grand in fines solely for being stupid.
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

Look, if you are going to be bad, you gotta cover your tracks better.

;-)

No kidding...thats really sad. What a stero typical script kiddie
    [gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]

hehe you kinda think hard when things like this happen are we as the people who love hacking and takeing the life off some on els as in theft and **** like that getting stuped or just getting to old for are brains to work evrey one knows that is you do eney thing with a computer hand held or otherwise eney thing traseable to toss or throw it away hmm but im thinking about this has eney one ever thought that maybe thay whanted to get coped hehe we try but when people do not learn of are smartness we whant people to get us hmm or am i wrong ?
    the one you are is not who you will allways be :| death is but one blood drop from your door