Thread: error in flash or dreamweaver

error in flash or dreamweaver

i was doing a webpage (www.crosspointumc.com) and it worked for about 3-4 uploads... I soon found an error in dreamweaver.
    can anyone tell me why flash put this into my html and how to fix it?
    this line has 3 errors:
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
    and this line has only one:
    <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" width="790" height="450" id="Cross Point United Methodist Church" align="middle">
    You laugh because im different, i laugh because your all the same.

class id just refers to what program to run flash with I think. and the link is to the flash player incase someone doesnt have it.
    [gloworange]And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addict\'s veins, an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is found. \"This is it... this is where I belong...\" I know everyone here... even if I\'ve never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all...[/gloworange]

Limpster is right, it looks as though it is just a class id and a link to the site to download the app to run your CREATION!

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Upon first look of your source on the site, I notice that the flash file its pointing to is on your hardrive. Make sure you update all the links for the server side. Your embed should point to the file on the server, not your hard drive. Alao go in and take out all the Method church lines.

xmad