Catch, Catch, Catch...... <sigh> You're doing it again...... Sitting up there on that higher plain of yours looking down.... I wish I had the time to do your job..... I have 650 workstations in 18 locations all connected across three counties. I have 4 staff that are systems/network oriented, including 2 that are "help desk" so they don't really count.... Then I have my administrative functions, supervisory functions and committee functions. I first get on my work systems just after 05:30 _every_ day and usually am still connected to them at 19:00 every weekday night, (I give myself a break on weekends.... go figure.....).

Again with the teaching... why is it my job to teach just because I am educated? I am here to engage in security related conversation, to freely offer adive on problems, and to correct information that I know is incorrect.
Thank god you are educated..... or you'd be approaching utterly insufferable at times. I did notice that you completely forgot to reply to my post in our last "confrontation" about your holier than thou attitude to this forum. For your edification it's here so you don't have to waste your valuable time searching for it.....Wanna reply? Or was your lack of a reply your convenient admission that the reality is that you spend a lot of time here just looking down your nose at people with "real" jobs....

Catch.... You're in the wrong place.... If you want security discussion at your level there are the uber leet places for you..... If you want to help us less than leet dorks please feel free.... But your uber leet attitude in this less then leet world does us no good and makes you look silly......

Now, let's see if you conveniently "forget" _again_.......

You're good - Clearly - Don't waste it by pissing everyone off - it does you no good and it sure as hell does us no good - so what's the point?