Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *Shrugs* Might as well start out this way.

*Shrugs* Might as well start out this way.

Might as well start a post that amounts to something instead of one of those "Im new here" Posts

What is your current job?

Im 16, and working on finalizing my A+ test- Just the software portion left. All i have to do is find money for that thing :\ - and part time studying for the network core test.

When im able to, im hoping to major in computer sciences, and work with networks cause in the summer, I work with the cities school district as the grunt worker. Its fun.

Sooner or later, ill see a job opening for any computer job, and ill take it. Only time will tell.

So what do ya'll do?

College student.

Lift weights and stare at fine women!

No really, that's about all I do.

I make sure tanks can find things to blow up. Via networking of course.
    I hate this place, nothing works here, I\'ve been here for 7 years, the medication does\'nt work...

Banned
    htmm graphic designer or bastard network administrator

edit: Currently I'm a Junior in High School .

Sophomore in high school.

I stare at passing boobies and sleep and just hang out, whatever i can.

23 yr old. Ex-Government Employee in Aviation Security. Current Security guard with a small company. Thinking about going to Police Academy.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

24 Year old college student in 2nd year studying computer security and forensics.

I spend all day staring at my computer screen wondering why I can't find any women.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Banned
    I went to school when I was five, stoped going after I turned 13, came back when I was 15 or 16 but that was only to drink, smoke, fight, and ****, then I got bored and stoped going agian... I've taught myself stuff except reading, writeing, & talking... my parents taught me that stuff. Schools & computers wow.... what a ****ing waste of my time.

Now I have to go get a G.E.D. with a bunch of peaple who are ****ing 10 times stupider than I am, then afterwards I will most likely go to a really shity school, To be honest I never learn anything... I just want something to hang infront of my wall which will help me get some better jobs but unfortunetly 'better jobs' means that I will most likely spend the rest of my days fixing cars or computers because I have no other real skill besides codeing and telling other peaple how to ****ing point, click, then get a clue.

Freshman in College. CIS Major. Gonna take COBOL, and webdesign (java, html, .asp etc) VB, and C++ in next two semesters.
    =

Now I have to go get a G.E.D. with a bunch of peaple who are ****ing 10 times stupider than I am
    I wouldn't worry about that too much, I had to get my G.E.D. as well. I home-schooled my senior year of highschool and the damn people I homeschooled with refused to send me my diploma! After a year of waiting on it I had no other choice but to go ahead with the G.E.D. so I could go to college. I'm now a sophomore in college, so it can work out.

<--- homeschool association