Thread: I have hit the jackpot

I have hit the jackpot

PERSONAL

Dear sir,

It is indeed my pleasure to write you this letter, which I believe will be a surprise to you. I
    actually I got your e-mail address on the Internet while searching for a reliable and
    reputable person to handle this transaction.

I am Wilson Korede, head of Accounts Department in the Federal Ministry of Mines and
    Power, and a close associate of the immediate past Minister of Finance(Mallam Adamu
    Ciroma).

The Minister has mandated me to transfer the sum of US$20 millions recovered from over-
    invoiced contracts involved in the Federal Ministry of Mines and Power (FMM&P) into
    several private accounts in Overseas. A total sum of US$14,700,000.00 has been
    transferred leaving a balance of US$5,300,000.00, before the emergence of this present
    Civilan goverment.

I have made proper arrangement/documentation to transfer the balance which is retained
    in a suspense account of the Federal Ministry of Mines and Power with the Central Bank of
    Nigeria. I am soliciting that you help me receive the fund in trust. I cannot complete this
    transaction without the participation of a foreign partner who would provide an offshore
    account where the funds could be lodged, as the Federal Legislature does not permit
    government workers to operate offshore accounts.

The remittance of the funds requires little documentation that would be completed as soon
    as you provide me with a secured bank account that you have absolute control over,
    where you may wish to receive the money. There is no risk involved on your part in this
    transaction since the former Minister and I have covered this transaction with adequate
    contract and external credit documents.

What I require from you via email are viz:

(i) Acceptance of this offer

(ii) Your company name/address, a secured telephone/fax numbers and a bank
    account where the funds would be transferred into.

(iii) Convincing Honesty, Trustworthiness and Willingness to abide by the
    requirements of this proposal paramount of which is CONFIDENTIALITY

I am proposing that you will retain 40% of the entire US$5,300,000.00 for your involvement
    in this transaction, and 60% for me. If you are interested, please reply immediately via my
    email address. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details.

Please be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable to both of us because
    I will require your assistance in investing my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my email address

Yours faithfully,

Wilson Korede.

I am so excited, i am gonna be rich according to my new friend Wilson. My goal in the transaction is not to actually get the millions of dollars but to get a picture of my new friend and pull his leg for as along as possible with long winded somewhat senseless on the fence replys switching between giving him great hope that he has found a sucker. And dispair that another fraudster has found me also and is gonna beat him to the scam.With a small dollop of scepticism so he doesn't catch on.I shall build a large and wonderful emotional rollarcoaster just for him. I see this as a great opportunity to meet that friend in africa i have always wanted!!. Any guesses on how many replys i can get out of him before he ditchs me for a sucker somewhere else? I am willing to give 50% of my 40% of the 5.3 million dollars to the person who guess the correct amount of replys i get!!!!

ps. this is CONFIDENTIAL so shhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone it could jeapordize this multimillion dollar transaction.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

typical web mail crap
    why?

I'm trying to remember the first time I saw this particular scam (the original Nigerian bank scam was nowhere near this well written).

Hoaxbusters claims it has been running around since 1990. That seems about right.

BIOS Bomber
    Scammin scammers kicks some ass man
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Dont you just love it!!!

BIOS Bomber
    yes. <--- most worthless post in AO history
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Banned
    Originally posted here by mandraketux
    yes. <--- most worthless post in AO history
    No, I believe my commentary on your most worthless post is actually more worthless in retrspection even though I am writing it now but I will look back on it and think the same thing.