Parents Sue School Over Wi-Fi

Thread: Parents Sue School Over Wi-Fi

Parents Sue School Over Wi-Fi

A pioneering elementary school district outside Chicago has been sued for installing a wireless computer network by parents worried that exposure to the network's radio waves could harm their children.

http://www.wired.com/news/technology...,60769,00.html

I don't believe that the parents would take it that far I am glad to know that they want to make sure that their kids are safe from harm but I think this is a bit much

I think I saw this on Slashdot earlier today. They're not suing for money, they just want the Wi-Fi turned off. As if thier freakin' cell phones are doing any less damage to thier own brains. They should try wardriving and see just how many radio fields are going through thier heads before making total asses of themselves like this.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

I think they just want to get their name in the paper and on the news. or it could be that they are just jealous that the kids have laptops and internet access and they didn't when they were going to school.

Banned
    Not to mention that both microwave ovens and portable phones use the exact same 2.4GHz range... they must be Amish.