Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caller ID

Question Caller ID

Hi Folks ,,,,,,

I Have A Little question About the caller ID

Here is the question ,,,

How could I block my phone number from appearing to the call receiver's phone ?

Looking forward to replying from you in due time ....

Regards ,,,

Sorry If I choosed the wrong Forum ,,,

I know that in england, if you dial 171 (I think that's the no) before the recepient's number that would make you anonymous to them (not to the phone company though). I'm not sure about over there. Give your operator a call. They should be able to tell you.
    \"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.\"
    A. Sachs

I had called 'em but they refuse to guide me to right direction ,,,,, Damned company ,,,,

i belive that you use *67 and the number. Or atleast thats how its done in US.
    AntiOnline Quick Forum Version 2b Click Here

If u r in India
    The best thing u can do is:
    1) if u are using moblie phone ( post paid connection), u can avail the facility, this is no proble.
    2)by a calling card, and use it for call where u do not want ur number to appear, i think that should solve the problem that will have no problem.
    U get What U pay for.

Sorry ,,, GuyZ ,,,,,

this ways are closed ,,,, out of usage here,,,,,,,,,

I know that in england, if you dial 171 (I think that's the no) before the recepient's number that would make you anonymous to them (not to the phone company though). I'm not sure about over there. Give your operator a call. They should be able to tell you.

Correction - 141

i dont know if this is for the entire usa or what but here in the bellsouth service area dial *67 then the number to keep ur number from showing up unless the other party has their service set to not allow incoming calls from people who want to block their number from showing on caller id's. in that case, ur just gonna have to let it go through. you will get a recording if that is the case.

Definitely *67. Tried it myself once.

I think you can buy something from Good Guy or Radio Shack (they are scattered around the USA) that you plug into your phone that makes it not appear