Thread: Server Question...

Question Server Question...

Hey, I need some help guys. A while back, I traveled with my laptop and used the dsl service at the hotel I was staying at. Well, during the stay, one of the websites I regular started giving me a weird message that I'd never gotten before. Well, I had to travel again to the same hotel. While there, the website started responding again. But now that I'm back home, I cannot access the website again. This is a forum website and it doesn't require a password to access it. Here's the messge that I get when I try to go to the site:

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /forum/index.php on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.thundersplace.com Port 80

Can anybody help?

Jason

I can't help you with the size of your dick....sorry

Sounds like the permissions aren't allowing you to view that page.

they could be working on the site, seeing how you were at the hotel and it wouldn't work, and then it started to work, if nothing has changed on your laptop, then chances are they might be working on the forum, or they messed up the permissions when they uploaded that file.

looks like it a problem on their side.
    t.e.k.n.o.

The size of my dick isn't a problem...getting my wife pregnant is...****ing low sperm count...anyway. The problem isn't on their end, I've already checked. I'm wondering if I'm getting routed thru a server somehow that's goofing up the works. Any body else have any help without speculating on the size of my wang?

There's one site that I regularly look up, and I have on occaision got this message. Funnily enough it's always when I try to access it from the work lan rather than my dial up account. It only happens rarely, and when I reload the page it is usually fine. Afraid that's all I have to offer, can't help you on the hardware issue ...

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Have you checked/cleared:

- preferences, specifically proxy/web cache server
    - cleared your local cache
    - security settings (perhaps they were altered)

Which browser are you using?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage