It's all well and good to consider what the people that don't get in will think, but for the most part they will be the ones who go around posting useless crap and don't actually contribute, so who honestly cares what they think. As for the newer members, how can you invite a newer member in when you haven't really seen them repy to anything, they'd have to give it time and if they couldnt' realize that... it really wouldn't be our problem.

GG: When you take 10 or 20 people who sit in there and post garbage all day long, one person posting related material isn't going to make a difference. The many are always going to defeat the few, especially when some of these people do it because they get off on their post counts.

Anyways hopefully JupM will do something because this site is really becoming quite useless. Ennis, you said it isn't going to hell but it really is, more and more people who were regulars are coming on IRC and saying it just isn't worth there time anymore. Sure there's many new members, so you could quote stats all day long, but most of those new members have under 10 posts under their belt and all about useless crap.

In the meantime I've followed MsMittens advice and created a conference room. However I don't think this will work as well as a forum would because no one wants to have to log into a Conference room, considering the useless keys that it generates, it gets to be a real pain in the ass. If you want access to the conference room though, just send me a PM.