zebulun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: zebulun

Post zebulun

erm yell at me if im wrong , but with the zebulun challenges there is definetely something wrong. I started the challenges with full enthusiasm and got to level 1.. I read the briefing on how someone broke into the system and i need to restore it blah blah.. Then it asks me to enter my authorization code below. After that it just repeats itself again.. Whenever i try to access any URL's on the site it just gives me a 404 error that it's not found.. And that is even before i login.. Yell at me if im asking a stupid question , but it really doesn't give me any briefing , of course my first step was to look at the source and i tried some index browsing.. look im not asking for answers , but Im confused as to what's going on and i don't want to go telnetting into boxes unless im briefed first.. Just something maybe somebody else is experiencing. Your free to throw around ideas in here and correct me where i may be wrong asking these questions.. Just a little confused that's all...
    "Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it."

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Umm... what are you talking about?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Originally posted here by MsMittens
    Umm... what are you talking about?

I think he might be talking about the Zebulun challenge at Cyberarmy.com...

I think he might be talking about the Zebulun challenge at Cyberarmy.com...
    Yes , as a matter of fact I am.. Answers to the challenges have nothing to do with my question.. It just seems like their site is under construction... And it just seems a little strange...
    "Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it."

Originally posted here by n01100110

Yes , as a matter of fact I am.. Answers to the challenges have nothing to do with my question.. It just seems like their site is under construction... And it just seems a little strange...

I wouldn't be surprised..

I've never participated in those challenges or anything, but I do know that they had the challenges down for the longest time, presumably while they were upgrading... Guess they still don't have everything exactly in working order...

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Wouldn't it make more sense to ask the people at cyberarmy?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

n01100110,
    Having the same problem here...I am not sure what is going on there but I am also a bit hesitant to T3Ln3t into those boxes without the proper briefing....definately do not want to offend anyone so I am basically scouring their forums for any info on this....will let you know if I find something.
    John-Michael Fowler, BSN, RN, CCRN

Banned
    Speaking of Cyberarmy.com i keep on getting a "403 Forbidden" error that say's Can not access that website on this server. What the heck does that mean?

any news lately on the problem at cyberarmy and that first zebulun challenge? Is it working or what?
    John-Michael Fowler, BSN, RN, CCRN