Poetry, Nighfalls girl & other BS...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poetry, Nighfalls girl & other BS...

Poetry, Nighfalls girl & other BS...

As a apropriette disclaimer don't take this personally...

It's amusing watching teenagers pour their hearts out on AO w/ their silly little poem about love and death and meaning of life. Nightfalls girls... hehe. Although I've been through that gohtic stage (for about a week), it's really funny to watch you wollow in this emotional crap. When you'll finally join the "real" world (not the show) you'll realize (for guys especially) there's no true love... hehe. Every human being so ****ing complicated and demanding that it's not even worth it to put up w/ relationships. Especially, I stress this, especially when you are young. Use and abuse before somebody does it to you... I can understand teenage girls doing this but once the guys realize what kind of nightmare women are... (especially the good looking women).... Oh,... head hurts from thinking down to this level...AHH

This opinion doesn't represent the opinions of other AO members or AO moderators...

hehe

good times
    i\'m the guy who bitched out a girl about writting poems in General Chat... Now everyone thinks I hate women and that I\'m gay ... live and learn ... hehe
    Share on Google+

LMAO! ! ! You don't even know how old I am. There are quite a few "older" members here. Dont assume.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill
    Share on Google+

Rouge Spy... your name wasn't mentioned ... and don't take it personally.. it's all in a good humor... when I was in high school I wrote "poetry" as well ... (still have it) but now that I retrospect on my emotional stage @ the time ... and my ideas about relationships... ufffffffff ... I'm just glad I'm not there anymore
    i\'m the guy who bitched out a girl about writting poems in General Chat... Now everyone thinks I hate women and that I\'m gay ... live and learn ... hehe
    Share on Google+

I know my name was not mentioned. I realize that. But I just find it amusing that you would create such a thread right after I had posted the Poetry thread. I suppose it was just a coincidence.

Poetry is a way of expressing one's self. It does not matter the age. I also wrote some poetry while I was in highschool. And even when I was in College. And I still write it.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill
    Share on Google+

I can understand teenage girls doing this but once the guys realize what kind of nightmare women are... (especially the good looking women).... Oh,... head hurts from thinking down to this level...AHH

d00d don't take it personally, but you're an f'ing idiot. It would appear to me (and most others, I'm sure) that you're quite used to thinking "down to this level".
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
    Share on Google+

Token drunken Irish guy
    Poetry if constructed right can be quite an aesthetically pleasing expeince. Some people meddle in poetry perhaps due to their inexperience or simply to alleive these 'childish' emotions, you do or have done the same just through a different medium. The fact that you dont realise you have is an example of your misleading attitude to your outlook on life.
    Share on Google+

Someone said around here one time that poetry annoys others who read it and frustrates those who write it.

Personally, it doesn't bother me. I like to see (read) what people really think and feel.
    Share on Google+

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I think it is just him. Been used and abused a few times....or wishes he could be. We won't talk about why
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman
    Share on Google+

debwallin ... you are a woman, therefore it is natural for you to oppose my "sexist" views. after all, you have a poem in your profile.

since this is an OPINION thread (not a flame thread) I'd expect that a woman would get her bullshit feelings hurt by my opinion. so pls if you are offended stop reading just like i didn't read your poem.

every "boy" will eventually grow up and learn how to "deal" w/ women. and how to get "what he needs" from a woman. somtimes it requires ability to "pretend" that he is interested in "poems"

since i don't know you I don't have to lie, so, deb i just want you to know that if you'd met me, you'd never know what i really think or mean unless I'd wouldn't want anything from you... in which case I wouldn't care what you think... tata, leave me alone
    Share on Google+

"Especially, I stress this, especially when you are young. Use and abuse before somebody does it to you... "

you wont even make it to be a bitter old man!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”
    Share on Google+