Lets see.... where do i start.... This is a security web site correct? And the members on this site regulate the postes with antipoints. If its a bad post thet the user recives negs and ifs it a good one then user will receive postivies.

I've noticed that a user (showtime8000) had been assigning negatives not because a post/reply was bad but simply because he doesn't like the person.

I see this as problem. The user being negged has posted a lot of posts that i find very informative and i would like to see this user w/ a lot more greenies. With a person like showtime8000 going around and just giving negs out we might lose a person that makes such posts.

I'm simply tring to state that there is unjustice being applied when assigning antipoints and i feel that it should be delt with.

Thank You Much
-Spools

I would aslo like to point out that this Showtime8000 is very angry at me for a negative that i gave him because i felt his post was in the incorrect format and the question was not related to security. He has recently harrassed me for my assignment.

LOL, you moron! You post almost 8 times a day! LOL, dont you have a life? Dont you work? Of course you're gonna get more pos AP's dummie, cuz your posting TOO many times! SOMEONE's gotta feel pity for you and pos you soon or later, right?
Appearently he does not understand the concept of AP's. My 8 posts a day are from my free time at work. I am a dedicated member and i do not like having such members who are only post to get AP's such as showtime8000. I would just like to point this you and give people the heads up if your receiving negs for no appearent reason.