gore, whizkid anyone reply FAST
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gore, whizkid anyone reply FAST

Banned

gore, whizkid anyone reply FAST

hey i need a two page story for english ... and i know gore and whizkid and zombieman are smart and know how to create funny , BLODDY, stories. so anyone if you could do me a favor and write something for me or if you do not want to write the whole 2 page story just give me the beginnign but if you want to go crazy ...i need a story how the HACKER came to be ... how god created the hacker first ..then the black hat and the white hat and they got into a fight and the one killed the other so if you could make it bloody and nasty and funny i would appriciate it with some greenies ...tx everyone...

Isn't that cheating MemorY?

Banned
    no .. i just want some ideas how to beginn the paper ..if ya'll have some ideas just type like a paragraph or two to begin ...i do not have any ideas how to begin this ....

Banned
    Ok give me a sec. I will see what I can come up with.
    Damn, dude you should of just AIMed me I would of been able to reply to you faster.

I will be back in like five with the Start.

Stay tuned for the adventures of "Whizkid to the rescue" Starring Whizkid

Can he help save the day?
    Can he help memory get a A??

Stay tuned.
    =

Banned
    In the beggining they tell you that it was Adam and Eve. But that is not true in the real beginning it was just me. Who am I? Well I am what you call a Hacker. Yeah you think that Computers have been around for a short amount of time, no they have been around for millions of years God just took them away. He feared that Humans couldn't handle them.

Well I guess I got you wondering what the hell I am talking about.

So let me take you back to the beginning.

In the beginning there was (You guessed it) Me. The hacker. My job was to make sure that all computers were good. Everywhere, God surely loved his. Mac, so it was my job to make sure that it was secure. God made me to make sure that everything was good.

But then one day, God called me into his office. Hacker, I have a job for you. The devil is trying to get into my system. I need you to continue. Taking care of my system and making it work great but you also have a new Job. To take out, "All Black Hat's".

I for sure was amazed what was a black hat. Well God explained to me. A black hat, my son is you, but with different motives. A black hat's job is to get into My computer and put Virus's, Trojan's and other things on my system. The devil created this Creature to destroy my computer. I need you to defend against him.

So you know I am stoked. God gave me another job. **** is was boring sitting all day trying to upgrade software, and fix Hardware. I mean come on God loved his damn. "CS" He played that game to death.

Ok that is the Break it is a good start if you want I can continue let me know.

Maybe you should edit out the cursing.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Banned
    Oh, sorry Anyone that has been on IRC with me knows I don't have the Cleanest mouth. But yeah I will fix the Cussing if he likes it. Hey Memory if you like if I can finish it tonight and post it in here by no later then 6-7 just enough time for me to get home from work and finish writing it.

Shouldn't take me that long I type pretty fast.

Banned
    hey whizkid thank you very much but i printed it out and showed it to my teacher ..she said i can't write about a hacker ,.... the theme of the sotry is to tell how a animal got created ..go figure.... like in the story animals can talk and maybe they are human and they did something wrong and someone turned them into an animal ,something funny ..or if you would like how two animals got born and fought like "good" and "evil" representing god and the devil ....or two brothers or just people but it has to have some kind of explaination to some Nature event or write how an animal got his name or how tornados occur ..but not the real reason..something imaginary ...if it is a lot of work for you i'll try and find something to get me started ....damn english teacher what kind of a stupid theme is that ...

edit: any nature, animal, religious event or something .... tx

The teachers I like best are those who let you choose controversial topics to write about. Maybe your teacher has an animal/nature fetish?!