Thread: Good E-mail

Good E-mail

I am setting up a program so that I can e-mail all my clients by taking a list of clients in an excel spred sheet and e-mailing. Now, what is a really good e-mail program. A client is paying for this for my system so, I am not paying for this so cost is not a huge deal!

So break down, I need a good e-mailing program that I can send HTML documents. I want it to be a database that can be uploaded to. I want to have 50 identities who can send e-mails to thousands of people in a database?

What is a good Idea?

Thanks,
    ADIZ

Re: Good E-mail

Originally posted here by adiz
    I want to have 50 identities who can send e-mails to thousands of people in a database?

Is it just me, or does this sound like SPAM to anyone else?

Cheers:
    DjM

I work for an adoption agency and, by law we are not allowed to send any e-mails to people unless they give consented. So, when if you fill out our form and supply you e-mail addy and click it is ok to send messages then you get sent an e-mail if you don't click it then WE DON'T SEND IT! So, if I am correct, they wanted to be in our database they filled out the info and we are going to send them updates and news.

So, does anyone know what is good?

Hey, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....it's likely a duck. Now that you have explained yourself, and your intentions, check this, it might be what your looking for.

Cheers:
    DjM

Thanks bro.