October 15th, 2003, 12:49 AM
10 signs your son is a hacker
Top 10 signs your son is a hacker
1. Your phone bill lists 1,987 household lines.
2. Your son tells you that his private interview with the Secret Service agent was for a social studies class essay.
3. You receive mail addressed to Phil E. Phreak.
4. The kid cheers Lex Luthor whenever a Superman movie runs on TV.
5. The CEO of a regional Bell operating company appears on your doorstep, sobbing uncontrollably and begging forgiveness.
6. You find a copy of Phrack magazine hidden under the underwear in your son's bedroom dresser. (The Playboy magazine is next to the handheld scanner, of course.)
7. The kid asks for a Novell Access Server for his birthday.
8. The little silver-colored wheel on your electric meter spins so fast it flies off, slices your neighbor's elm tree neatly in two and flattens a tire on a Chevy Monte Carlo three blocks away.
9. Your son's English teacher calls, sounding really curious, to ask why the kid selected the Oklahoma City phone directory for his monthly book report.
10. He names Robert Morris Jr. as his "Most Admired American."
October 15th, 2003, 12:47 PM
all i can say is that sucked..
October 15th, 2003, 01:40 PM
That was awsome....my mom should read tihs
Dont listen to night falls...she thinks every thing sux
October 15th, 2003, 02:23 PM
urr no i dont i just think that sertain things suck... so there is no reasom to neg me you *******..
October 16th, 2003, 05:26 AM
This is old and has been posted here before. <-- heh classic one liner.
"When in doubt, use Brute Force."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
October 16th, 2003, 09:20 AM
Nah they were cool,
Enjpoyed them sent them to a friend, whom would get a laugh from it...