Thread: Wireless help

Banned

Wireless help

Hey i was sittng in my CIS (computer information systems class) when a teacher came in and told my teacher they have some trouble with the wireless network they are experimenting with . She says this is the problem . A student came in the class and tried to print something the second she pressed the print button all other computer "printer icons" went dimm, that is offline. She also said there is no IP complexity (i dont know if i udnerstood that right) and then they called the IT department. I was just wondering what could cause the problem?

Re: Wireless help

Originally posted here by MemorY
    Hey i was sittng in my CIS (computer information systems class) when a teacher came in and told my teacher they have some trouble with the wireless network they are experimenting with . She says this is the problem . A student came in the class and tried to print something the second she pressed the print button all other computer "printer icons" went dimm, that is offline. She also said there is no IP complexity (i dont know if i udnerstood that right) and then they called the IT department. I was just wondering what could cause the problem?
    More than likely she said no IP connectivity. Anyways it sounds like the settings on the printer got changed. Seen it many time especially on HP Jet Directs. They never seem to know that there is an admin website and the default password is...