Thread: WiFi Speed Spray - Faster Data Transfer

WiFi Speed Spray - Faster Data Transfer

WiFi Speed Spray™ to the rescue!

This revolutionary product is guaranteed to enhance the transfer of computer data through the air. You'll be amazed!

Do you live in a polluted environment such as Los Angeles? If so, you've probably experienced the heartbreak of data transfer slow-down. WiFi Speed Spray™ can overcome the effects of pollution, increase fidelity, and provide you with the fastest wireless data transfer possible. Approved by the FCC, and 802.11b compliant! Compatible with Windows and most versions of Linux.

It's a scientific fact. Radio waves become sluggish under a variety of common environmental conditions. Besides air pollution, radio waves slow down in noisy environments, at night, and in "high emission" areas such as computer rooms, offices that use fluorescent lighting, and even in the kitchen (those pesky microwave ovens are to blame!).

WiFi Speed Spray™ is designed to eliminate these harsh conditions selectively. Only the radio wave path is affected. There are no side-effects*.

How it works
    The patented formula in WiFi Speed Spray™ is the result of years of scientific research and testing. Simply spray the area around your computer. Usually five or six sprays is all it takes. As your computer sends data, each bit also carries hundreds of invisible WiFi Speed Spray™ "scrubbing" molecules. It works at the speed of light. and even penetrates lead walls (not even Superman can do that!). Within .0025 seconds, the entire path between you and the receiver is cleaned, scrubbed, polished, and sanitized. You'll notice the improvement immediately as your productivity soars!.

Wifi Speed Spray™ lasts up to one hour under normal conditions. When you notice that things are slowing down, just grab your handy WiFi Speed Spray™ and reapply. It's easy!

Our Customers Love It!
    "I really didn't think it would work, but now I'm a believer. I just ordered another case of WiFi Speed Spray™ and I recommend it to all of my friends." - Ted Smith, New York

"A perfect holiday gift for everyone on your list." - Todd Smith, Los Angeles

"It's an amazing product, and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone who has a computer or would like to have a computer." -Tina Smith, Chicago

"Esto es muy malo. No trabaja. Me engañan!" -Toraidio Smith, Tijuana

"I can't believe it. Now my FM radio even sounds better!" -Theresa Smith, Miami

"A few sprays, and we're talking 18 Mps each way! Whoah!" -Tim Smith, Seattle

Not Convinced?
    Numbers don't lie!

Money-Back Guarantee!
    WiFi Speed Spray™ is guaranteed to improve your productivity. If you're not 100% satisfied, return the unopened bottle in the original packaging within eight hours, along with the original receipt, a color copy of your drivers license, and a check for $12.95 to cover handling, restocking, and legal fees. You'll receive a complete refund within 10-12 weeks.

We stand by our products, and we service what we sell!

*Disclaimers
    WiFi Speed Spray™ is safe and effective when used as directed. However, the product is known to the State of California to cause cancer; developmental toxicity; and/or male pattern baldness. For outdoor use only. Do not use near electrical appliances. WiFi Speed Spray™ should not be used in the presence of pregnant women, women who have been pregnant, or women who may some day become pregnant. Keep away from children and household pets (especially birds). Do not take internally. If a persistent cough or partial paralysis develops, consult a physician,

buy it now .. read all about it.. (better read the final few items on the page )

if art linkletter says "this **** really works" and he can still use it while he's dead..
    then you have to know its on the up-and-up.

http://www.j-walk.com/other/wifispray/

HMMMM me thinks i might run to the store and by myself a Box full of that stuff.
    LMFAO..

Nah that was certainly interesting, had a chuckle about the return policy.

Cheers, and the next round of Beer's are on me!