Test Your Senses

Thread: Test Your Senses

Test Your Senses

I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Thats pretty cool, i got 11 out of 20
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Banned
    haha i got 14 out of 20...

Nightfalls_Girl

Hah i got 18\20

God could it of been any easier my fav one was the King Kong and Godzilla one, could the costumes had beeen any more lamer?
    lmao

Anyhow cheers and thanks for that challenge cdkj

18/20
    Hi.

8/20

Very cute smilies!

Whew! When i was scrolling down, i saw everyone getting better than me....well, thats what u are here for paws, to make us all feel better asbout ourselves...j/k

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

lol slick it's all good

LOL i got 19/20 and i did it three times and the same score come out
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.