Bastard Hacker from Michigan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bastard Hacker from Michigan

Bastard Hacker from Michigan

I havnt started a new Bastard admin from Michigan yet because I want to wait a bit for that, but taking Opiates everyday kind of makes you creative and WANT two write stories, play music, and be an artist...Heh, so anyway, I started a new story line just because I was bored. About half way through this I had another idea and decided too make the Bastard Hacker from Michigan a prequil to the Bastard Admin from Michigan stories. So this story is set back a couple years, way before my character took the name as Bastard sys admin from Michigan.

I duno, I think its a cool idea. This isnt finished yet but I thought Id let you all read this and reply with how you feel about it. So anyway, Read it and reply and tell me what you think ok?

I wrote the whole thing in Vi because well, I like it.

i liked it, but since it was a text file it was really annoying having to keep scrolling down, and down, and down....why didn't you just post it like all your bastard sys admins?
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Was going to but I didnt use X when I did that. Just Vi on a VC

Ummm one small tiny question.

HOW THE HELL DO I OPEN THE FILE????????????????????????????

Can someone please help me PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

Cheers And thankz in advance

Should be able to with any text editor. Notepad or wordpad should do fine. if your not running Windows, use Vi, thats what I wrote it in so it should be fine.

Ok thanks Gore.
    I spent awhile to work it out.

I renamed it and it opened.

Thanks anyhow

cheers

P.S Whens the next one coming out..............

And are these story's based on the real thing, i mean did you really do all that stuff in the story.
    Or is it just a made up story??

Anyhow i think that there really good and that you should open a website with these story's in them. I know that i would go there.

Cheers

And also before i forget Would it be possible for you to send me the complete series to my email????
    As i carn't find all of them.
    So if you could that would be exellent..
    Elmoes_187@hotmail.com

And if you need someone to help you with making the website then i would like to raise my hand and offer my help.

cheers once more

superb

A superb work of art......I can't wait until the descendants of us "primates" find this on paper long after we killed ourselves off with atom bombs..............They will claim the Bastard is the representative of all mankind A proud day for all of us

Hi all,
    Thanks for the feedback, I love it. this story isnt done yet but Im going to be working on it and then Ill post it for everyone. Also, Halloween I'll prolly start the next Bastard sys admin story, this was just something to keep me busy because I didnt wanna flood the boards with bastard posts so I gave everyone a break from them for a while.

Gore keep em coming i think that everyone wait's in anticipation for each knew Story...

Don't hold back just let em fly.....

So what about that website, interested????

Cheers