Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drugs

Drugs

Ok...

This is starting over, from the GCC Non-sensical thread.

We were having a talk about drugs. So I am going to continue it here.

What are your thoughts on drugs, and Drug abuse and Drug addiction.

To each his own. Just don't drive the plane I am on, the train I am in, or the oil supertanker while under your own divulgence.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Don't take them !!!!! Your'e head will explode, your eyes will
    get bloodshot, you will get constipated, your teeth will fall out, you will get
    evicted, you will be institutionlised in a nut house, worst of all, you will have to
    listen to gore praising the delights of them.

Friends don't let firends surf under the influence. Especially when web cams are involved!
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Drugs WOULD be okay by me provided that the people taking them didnt have any influence on anybody else around them. But this is not the case. People are stupid(er) when they are on drugs, and can effect others lives greatly, and usually in a very dramatic way, such as, obviously, by killing, harming, or neglecting them.

If you live in a locked cell and have no contact with the rest of the world, do as many drugs as you would like.

Thats my take in a nutshell. Im curious to see where this topic leads us.

*By the way, hi everybody that reads cosmos, i will probably be a regular in here.

Don't take them !!!!! Your'e head will explode, your eyes will
    get bloodshot, you will get constipated, your teeth will fall out, you will get
    evicted, you will be institutionlised in a nut house, worst of all, you will have to
    TidaLphasE23

It seems you have the problem not gore you seem to know alot about what they do to you or what they can do.

Did you ever hear the saying you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink

I don't need drugs to get high i'm high on life
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Banned
    Hi volcanic ...

I think drugs can be good from time to time but only if you know how much you're capable of consuming.. they can be fun they can be fatal ..it's your choice . It also depends what kind of an immune system you have, if you are weak they will greatly affect you , if you have a better one you can take let's say acid and will do nothing to you.. it all dependns on various things....

Memory, dude Mentor is the weed capital of Lake County. I know that is where I go and get most of my supply.

Now drugs, can be mind altering. That is there job. So is Sex, Alcohol, and ("LOVE")

Because all of those alter your mind. Each and everyone one of them, **** if were going to go this far we might as well add. TV it definately alters your mind.

Now, I will say in moderation drugs, (Depending on which one's, there are some really bad one's that do nothing but all Bad.) are ok, they don't do much. No I will say this, my drugs of choice are Weed. and Shrooms.\

And of my 2 they, both don't do anything outrageous, though I know I will have people argue with me on this. I just say if your going to do drugs, be responsible.

Oh that, and if your not, Don't preach to people that are. "They really don't want to hear. I do, this and I do that. And you shouldn't do this or that."

Well i would have to use the quote "To each his own" mainly because it states it all. If you feel the need or want to take them go right ahead. As long as you dont affect my life im fine with it. If you dont care for them thats also fine with me. Its your own life. Myself i dont care for them. Ive seen alot of the negative aspects around that it has affected my view on them. But hey its only me. My views dont mean anything to anyone else. its not going to change them lol

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

In all seriousness I don't see anything wrong with choof/shrooms, and hey if your thing is a rave now and then and a couple e then so be it. Just don't preach about them, regardless of whether you are for or against. And yeah all in moderation, and stop if they're ever having an effect on your life proper, etc etc.

Originally posted here by TidaLphasE23
    worst of all, you will have to
    gold