Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drinking fountains

Hey Trichinosis,

I do not think that you read me right. The PELTIER cools the processor, the water cools the peltier, and the air cools the water system and the box? But if you are in a project, then it is not your money? so why worry, except that the project has to work.

I was not criticising, just adding to what you had posted.......there are those who would want to overclock to extremes, just for the hell of it?........you can always re-use the Peltier, and could probably build one for around $600......but that would require a fair old power supply, and some engineering skills?

My cousin and I were kind of looking at a stable system in a commercial box? That I guess at about $2600

Yes you can do things cheaper...............didn't I mention heat pipes?

Cheers

The PELTIER cools the processor, the water cools the peltier, and the air cools the water system and the box?
    OK, excuse me.

you can always re-use the Peltier, and could probably build one for around $600......but that would require a fair old power supply, and some engineering skills?
    That came to my "key words," I posted in my most resent post.

My cousin and I were kind of looking at a stable system in a commercial box? That I guess at about $2600
    <commercial box> No I was referring to a kit you are able to buy (i.e., Iceberg). Cheapest of it's kind, in the water cooler category (roughly $100 to $200).

Yes you can do things cheaper...............didn't I mention heat pipes?
    Yes, you did. But, I was reviewing the fundamental's of this post. Which was a cheap way of water cooling (staring post).

I was not criticising
    There is no such thing as criticizing when were all a team effort! Correct?!

I have quoted everything to make less clutter and more organization.
    With all this quotes I sound like a "jerk!" ;-)
    Trickk-en-os-sis: A worm or more less a snake that eats inside of meat, nonetheless the mind.