4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I would with dualboot

2 50.00%
  • Yes I would without dualboot

2 50.00%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Clinton a good president?

Was Clinton a good president?

Let's think of what Clinton did. Treasoned with Russia(and most likely North Korea and China). Killed our economy, and tried to become some sort of dictator with executive orders. Great help he was.

"Gay" usually does not apply when you are married and have committed adultery with another woman, but who really knows what goes on in that sick mind of his?

As for suck, I don't think he was the one doing the sucking!

He was a crappy president, though. He weakened our military, raised taxes, etc. Buit right now, I'm more worried about his wife. She's already a NY senator and is planning to run for president in the future as far as I can tell, and I'd say she is worse than our friend Bill

O.K., I agree with the republican, and as always, if you don't agree with me and the republican, get a life

That's a very narrow-minded statement, clintonsucks. We know from your handle that you dislike him, and I don't blame you, but this is cosmos and people should be free to give their opinions without the need for statements like that.

Who cares ????? He's been now gone! Should be more worried how
    the present powers that be steer your country, and in what direction
    THEY choose to head in. clintonsucks, are you a disgruntled intern that
    can't let go of the past????? It was only a cigar, unless you don't like the
    smell of them.lol

I agree, clinton did suck as a president. He was a spinless coward. However, he made it to the presidency and got voted in (if democracy actually works). However, it is over and we need to move on. We have (i feel) a good president now and we have another election coming up to practice our freedom of choice.

Thanks,
    Adiz

Well it looks like the polls are against you so far. Clinton was a much better president than George Bush Jr.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Originally posted here by CXGJarrod
    Well it looks like the polls are against you so far. Clinton was a much better president than George Bush Jr.
    Hardly...that is like saying you'd rather have Ricin instead of Nicotine for a poison...either way you die chief (ie, pick your poison, they both suck in different ways and for different reasons).

/nebulus
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

comeing form some one who was a military spouse during his administration (my wife was an officer in the navey at teh time), I can say he was the best thing that ever happened to the military, he increased every ones education benifits, increased every nes pay and his spending cuts went to cuts in defense hardware, basicly useless toys that made the defense contractors happy but wortheless to the military.

So lets here your examples of treason.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

As I am not an American, I have no business in your politics, other than to comment from a foreign opinion/fly on the wall viewpoint.

It seems to me that the population of the United States Of America saw fit to elect Mr Clinton for two full terms. If they did not like him after the first one, why did they do that? What is the first amendment.......do you not have Democracy?

I do not see the "treasoned with Russia" remark........I would have thought that he was very instrumental in destabilising that nasty little dictatorship? Hardly something to criticise him for? OK he was "in the right place at the right time", but at least he did it?

Foreign policy is very volatile........you elect a President of the USA, not of the World? The USA and her allies can only do so much, so I would think that if a comparison between Mr Clinton and Mr Bush were relevant, it would really be on home policy, welfare, education, health and so on?

The reason I say that, is because the First Gulf War saw numerous "allies" how many were there second time around?...... and how many of those quislings are crawling to America for aid?

I am not attacking Mr Bush (nor defending him).............the World has moved on, so should we? He is the man of the moment, as democratically chosen by the people of America? Good Luck and God Bless should be our emotions?...he heads up the most powerful Nation on Earth!

Sorry about my little rant folks.............we worry about our allies

Cheers

Johnno