Some people are just idiots...

Thread: Some people are just idiots...

Talking Some people are just idiots...

i got this PM from a a newb called haxord00d...i bet u can just guess what he said...i dunno, but i found this pretty funny

YOR AN ASSHOOLE YU DONT KNO SHITT ABOUT HAXORING, YOOR PROGRAMIN SUX HARY NUTS I GOT SUB7 I CAN HACK ANY1 BOX I AM SO ELEET SO JUST NEVER POST AGAIN U FUXIN LAMOR
    Found that pretty funny considering he has no posts, and can't spell for his life...also, when i see caps locks i picture somone screaming at their screen, pretty funny think about a stupid script kiddie screaming at their computer :-D....i'm actually suprised he didnt ask me how to hack hotmail....someone else probably got that honor

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

come on slick8790, we all know "YOOR PROGRAMIN SUX"....jesus get SUB7. Then maybe you could "HACK ANY1 BOX." hahahaha. I wounder who really is the "FUXIN LAMOR". stupid losers. Thanks for sharin there Slick. funny stuff
    The internet, not just for stalkers and pervs, but for computer geeks too!

Talking

Yep, that seems to be where they are coming from?

I would venture to suggest that the very reason for a site such as AO is to counteract the activities of himself, and his fellows?

If his typing is THAT accurate, I do not suppose we have much to worry about, as his proggys will never compile

Good luck, and thanks for sharing

Johnno

Elite Hacker
    It seems like this guy signed up just to mess with people through the PM system. He probably thought that as long as he didn't post he couldn't get negged or banned. I guess he is right in thinking that because the PM are private. On the other hand the user who got the PM could just email the admin about it and probably get the person banned. That's what I would do. Has anyone else gotten a PM from this user?

i don't think anyone should contact the admin...i think its better to let him destroy himself by actually postin...i guess his posts will be soething along the lines of "How do i hack hotmail, if you dont tell me your ub3r lamers!"...actually, his will probably be spelled worse

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

yeah let's all wait until he makes that 1 post then let's neg this dude outta here...............!

If he ain't here to learn or to help others, then why is he here.........????
    I imagine he read the Rules before signing up here, and it does clearly state that this ain't a Hacking Site so don't ASK about Hacking..
    And if he's some 3li73 script kiddie then why'd he bother signing up.........?

And it would be funny to see one of he's programs. What you double click the icon and your Computer will catch on fire from the Coding being rooted.........?
    I don't know what are people coming to these days......?
    But then again it is pretty funny watching people make complete asses of themself's..

cheers everyone and have a Happy Day or Evening....!

Guys Guys Guys, come on your cramping his 1337 57`/13. I mean seriously, pay some respect, he can hack ANY1 BOX; do you know how hard it is to get in that system? It is the real world equivilent to the GIBSON.
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-