Thread: IRC Server

IRC Server

Hey guys long time no post

Some of you know this but alot of you don't. I'm running an IRCD at irc.homecomputersecurity.net on port 6667. I invite all the AO guys to come since we no longer have IRC here. There is also a website with Java enterances at http://www.homecomputersecurity.net:81

forgot to mention, channel #lobby

Banned
    we have some channels here ...

irc.yoursincyberspace.com
    irc.unerror.com
    irc.bytekill.com
    irc.shrekkie.com

AO members on there .. but still tx will chck yours out too

Rat I tried to go over to yours and when I did no one was talking. You were working on linking but you weren't talking I stayed for a couple hours then left I will stop by again in a day or 2

Originally posted here by whizkid2300
    Rat I tried to go over to yours and when I did no one was talking. You were working on linking but you weren't talking I stayed for a couple hours then left I will stop by again in a day or 2
    The compile of Unreal got messed up and was being a huge PITA. The first link is now UP. You can now either connect to irc.homecomputersecurity.net on ports 6660-6668 OR irc.digital-conceptions.org with the same port range. The dc.org domain is propagating so it may be a bit before that is up.

On a side note, does anyone here know how to make a client like mIRC connect to a a networked server in a round robin fasion (like when you tell it to connect to a random server)?

If you want more info on things reply back here or send a PM

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Hi everyone.

Just wanted to throw in that im the new server which is linked with ratmans serve. I am helping out a project for a group of people who want to set up a chat network, along with a homepage and stuff on it.

It is by no means security related as its primary goal. There will be no certain direction for Digital-Conceptions.org It will have many topics, that are ofd everday interest to "normal" internet users.
    Note : I said "NORMAL"

Anways, thanx ratman for your help and support.

Cheers everyone
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"