Thread: Cheap Web Design?

Cheap Web Design?

Does anyone know of a cheap webdesign company? >200$
    I just need a layout and maybe some sort of PHP user login/management script.... I don't think that it should cost 500$ =]

I recommend contacting CWare Enterprises... basically because I own it heh
    http://www.CWareE.com

Re: Cheap Web Design?

Originally posted here by Sevari
    Does anyone know of a cheap webdesign company? >200$
    I just need a layout and maybe some sort of PHP user login/management script.... I don't think that it should cost 500$ =]

Well in all honestly with all the "do-it-yourself" php sites there is I highly doubt you should have to pay.

To name a few

www.phpnuke.com
    www.postnuke.com

Then of course you could go a little more mainstream.
    www.Vbulletin.com > user login\forum system (not free)
    www.phpbb.com

Obviously it is up to you if you want to pay to have a "customized" system. However with 200 dollars, I don't believe you could get a customized system. Perhaps one that has been modified to suit your needs , aka someone will grab a similar product to the ones above and set it up to your likely.

Re: Cheap Web Design?

Try http://www.divasites.com they are really cheap!

I agree with daxmax you might want to try setting it up yourself or at least learn the basics so if a idea that you think will make the site better you can add in yourself. or ask whoever sets up for you a lot of questions and find out what other sites they have done and look at the quality of the work. and take notes on how fast the page loads and do any errors come up when you use different browsers Etc, that is what I would do before I pay anyone any money for work.