Thread: help

hey i wana knw how to hack my teechers and pricipils accuonts on the schhol server so i can cahnge my grade tahnks all of yu are reely 1337 h4x0rs
    Share on Google+

Ah, yes. We often help people like you out...

Have a look at this thread. Thats all you really need to know.

Complements of Gore.

Don't forget to read this one too!

Is this another one of V_ln's "experiments"?! Sure looks like one... He must get bored often?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.
    Share on Google+

ah yes...scriptus kiddieus, a land mammal which often post on sites such as AO asking fellow "h4x0rs" who are "1337", to either commit a crime for them or to get their teachers/girlfriends email password. While quickly killed of by the smarter and ore versatile members, more are born evryday, and are a growing problem in modern society...

Read the goddamn FAQ! do you think it is there just to make the homepage look good?next time you post you better post about something intellingent, or you'll get negged off before you can say script kiddie...that is if you aren't banned this time...

[edit] check out the attachment for more "helpful hints" [/edit]
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller
    Share on Google+

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Thread closed to give h4x0rd00d a chance to redeem/learn from this.

Please read the Ultimate Newbie FAQ. Hacking is about learning. It is, however, not about breaking into systems.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage
    Share on Google+