i have a very very old laptop (94, maybe 95?) which has a cracked screen. this wouldnt bother me, but i can't see anytning on the screen anymore. when i tried to take the screen part off,i came off easily, and it seems like there is a slot where you put the screen insert in. the screen is a 9 inch versa (or maybe NEC, theyre both on the piece i really don't know) does any1 know where i could buy another one, or if there is absolutely no way to fix it, someway of transfering the data from the hard drive (or the hard drive itself?) to another computer...for more info see the attached pictures...thanks in advance


[edit] i cant attach all the pics so ill just attach the one of the screen piece, PM me if you need more and i'll email them to you [/edit]