Need help with a sig.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help with a sig.

Token drunken Irish guy

Need help with a sig.

Ok I have set up a board and I need some kind of logo saying Feck.tk Philosophy Forums or Discussion etc. If anybody is bored or needs some practice I could do with some kind of sign the same size as the AntiOnline banner.

Now, off to eat.

Put this together for you in approx. 5 minutes using gifworks.com 3D text maker. There are all kinds of options you can use on that site.
    http://www.gifworks.com/
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Banned

Bored

Me being bored I made up this Quick one. When I get back to my Laptop I will do something better.

meh... see what you think of this - I tried to keep it in a similar colour scheme to that which you already have. PM me if you want the PSD file (assuming you have access to Photoshop)etc

Z
    PS oh before I forget... the logo thingy... it's the depiction of the four elements described by Empedocles if you're interested
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Elite Hacker
    I'm very new to this, so this isn't that good. I'm just posting it so you will have more options:

Since I just did the logo for my website, I thought "Hey, why not?"

I did this in the GIMP (Win32). I had a small issue with the layers and deleted a few and got it to work again. Exported the JPEG.

Token drunken Irish guy
    Thanks guys for the sigs, should be an AO competition for something along the lines of graphics considering some of the skills we have here.

Cheers lads,

actually I quite like Tim's sig.

Ennis I don't know what mine's coming out like on your monitor but it's a bit dark on the monitor at work - the contrast may need altering a bit - forgot I had the ICC profile attcahed from Photoshop when I was doing this

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Token drunken Irish guy
    It is quite dark on my monitor too, its quite good by the way

Flash M0nkey
    just a quick entry - didn't know color scheme tho Ennis but colors can easily be changed to match site

v_Ln