Hi everyone,

This question or favor i'm asking is very argumentative and could very soon turn into a flame. Well here it is: I'm always using my brother's laptop for work and fun. I'm going to school for Computer Engineering and i'm thinking of taking some Network Security classes too. My brother decided to challenge me to figure out his password on the laptop. He has a Sony vaio, WINXP. THe password he placed on it pops up as soon as u turn the computer on. *not at the winxp screen*. I guess i'm litterally asking you how to hack my brother's computer. I dont expect many of you to take me seriously or honestly but I had to take the chance. He offered me 500 dollars if I guess the password. For security purposes, I ask that you not post the answer, or solution to my problem in this post but instead PM me. I kindly ask you not to neg me to death because i really enjoy being here and trying to help others while learning myself. If you dont want to help me or cant help me, please kindly say so without punishing me. I've been with AO for a while now and I understand that this kind of questions is not taken very favorably here for obvious reasons.

Thank you for your time.