Thread: Log in when already logged in

Elite Hacker

I didn't know how to title this thread, so here's the scenario. I log on to AO on one of my computers. Then I log in on a different one. Next I log off on the second computer and go to the first computer, and when I try to do something with member priviledges it asks me to log in. So when I log off the second computer it thinks I'm totally offline, when in fact I'm still logged in on the first. I'm behind a router so it looks like the same IP no matter which computer I use within my network. Just thought I'd share.

p.s. I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but I had no clue what words to use in my search. You can probably tell that by the title I picked.

well, i dont think that AO does it by IP address, i think that one logout command logs them all instances of "h3r3tic" off the AO server...just my $.02 cents...

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller